Design and Build house renovation comprasing:
– Side return and rear extensions
– First floor extension
– Loft conversion
– Complete rewiring and re-plumbing
– Complete bathroom and kitchen refurbishment and decorating throughout
Opening up ground floor space by removing internal structural walls to create one big open space on ground level.
1. Why did you choose Avalon to do this work?
We chose Avalon as we saw they had excellent reviews and after meeting Miros we felt confident they were the right person for the job.
2. What did you think of our original Quotation and Price?
We felt the original Quotation and Price was very reasonable and very thorough, there were no hidden costs that were not include in the original quote. It was more reasonable than other quotes we received and Miros was very happy to discuss and explain the quote.
3. Were you happy with the Quality of the work?
Yes, we were happy with the quality of the work.
4. Were you satisfied with the work of the Site foreman and the Project Manager?
Yes we were happy with both site foreman and project manager. Any questions and queries we had were delt with almost immediately. Our fortnightly meeting on sight kept us very informed with the progress of the build. Everyone at Avalon was always extremely accommodating and did there best to make sure we were happy with the work.
5. Were you happy with the staff onsite?
We were very happy with staff onsite. They all worked very hard and were very tidy and always very polite.
6. Was the job completed on time?
Our job was actually finished 2 weeks early!
7. Would you recommend Avalon and use our services again?
I would certainly recommend Avalon again and would definitely use their services again.
8. Please give us your general testimonial:
Thank you Avalon for making our beautiful home! From start to finish all staff at Avalon, from the project manager to on site workmen, have always been exceptionally professional, reliable and trustworthy. We are so happy in our new home and would certainly recommend Avalon to anybody doing a house renovation.